The kids have enjoyed playing in the snow this afternoon, although, it did keep me from going into work today for two meetings. Go figure! Well, at least my driveway is cleared and the kids are having lots of fun!
When the kids come in, I have their hot chocolate ready to go...YUM!!
Let's see....Justin lost his first molar and is extremely pleased with that milestone...probably not as pleased with the picture..hee! That's what he gets for letting Daddy take the shot!
Evan tried out his new sippy cup with handles...he doesn't really like it...and it doesn't really matter what is in it. He's a momma's boy, if ya know what I mean ;)!
Although, I do have to say that he wasn't really thrilled with me this morning. I couldn't figure out why he was crying, so I just let him cry. Then, I realized that...oops...my child only had one leg!!
Last night we had egg biscuits for dinner. As I was cracking open the eggs, I came across a double yolk. I can't remember when that has happened to me...when I showed the kids, Caleb said..."See mom, the singles are like Justin, Evan, and me and the double is Emma and Erin." Sean just thinks it's a sign to not get pregnant this month :)although, I think he wouldn't mind another set of twins!! He's crazy...I know!
Until next time....have a happy, snowy day and in the meantime, we will be watching the weather to see if we have another fun day tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment