Saturday, May 1, 2010

Emma and Erin's First Baton Recital

Here are some pictures from the recital tonight. The girls did a great job and we had lots of fun. They even were able to spend some time with the Purdue Twirlers which is always a treat!

Emma and Erin decided they wanted to give twirling a try after seeing the Purdue Twirlers this fall. So far, so good....I guess time will tell if they have what it takes to be a Purdue Twirler.





















We have had a very busy three weeks and have not been on our normal schedule. Tonight was no exception, so when I put Evan in bed tonight, he protested. I just ignored his screaming, knowing that he would go to sleep if I just let him cry it out. Well, apparently he did....and then fell asleep sitting up. I guess he gets this from his Poppy!





But don't worry, I unfolded him, so he is now sleeping safe and sound!

No comments: