Now, to pack for Holiday World!! Have a great Sunday everybody!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
They Made It But Now They're Gone
Well, I woke up this morning to find the bread and cinnamon rolls had indeed risen, and boy, were they good! I didn't have time to take pictures of the kids eating them, with getting ready for church and all, but they really enjoyed them. I shared the loaf of bread with someone at church, so it's gone too!


Now, to pack for Holiday World!! Have a great Sunday everybody!
Now, to pack for Holiday World!! Have a great Sunday everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I dont know if you found your trapper keepers or not, but I just had found some at The Childrens Place they were a little pricy at $7.50 ea. But they do have a 15% off coupon in the mailer right now. Hope this helps!
Michelle Roeske
And I saw them at Toys R.U. for $6.99 today.
Post a Comment