Friday, July 17, 2009

Waffles, Gravy, Shopping, and First Swim

Yesterday was waffle morning at Aunt Mary's house. I love that she cooks in these old fashioned pans. The kids are a big fan...









Here is a picture of Evan. He is getting so big right before our eyes...



My cousin, Joel, came over to eat with us and we put him in charge of the gravy...



Erin has really turned into a Taco Casa fan...



And Uncle Frank was in charge of Evan at Wal-Mart...



When we got home, Evan and mommy decided that we should get to have some fun too, so we went for a swim...Evan's first...







Shades from Nena...







My Aunt Mary and I walked everyday...



And tonight we jumped in the pool after our walk to play with the kids...



Here's a picture of the kids with Aunt Mary...



I would love to post more, but Evan needs a bath and he's screaming, so until next time...

No comments: